Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Panelists to share tips on how to become a health and science blogger

On Wednesday, Jan. 19, I'm moderating a panel on blogging about health and science, sponsored by the New England Science Writers. We are fortunate to have attracted some top-notch bloggers, including Gary Schwitzer, whose HealthNewsReview blog was named the best medical blog of 2009 by Epocrates; Daniel Carlat, of the Carlat Psychiatry blog (who blogged about the upcoming panel here); Ivan Oransky, executive editor of Reuters Health News, who blogs at Embargo Watch and Retraction Watch; and Rachel Zimmerman, who curates the CommonHealth blog for WBUR radio.

It promises to be a very stimulating evening of conversation. You can learn more about the event at the NESW website. And you can follow Tweets from the event by following the Twitter hashtag #nesciblog11.

8 comments:

Tina said...

For over 10 years I’ve been going to this Newport Beach dentist he’s got great experience and service. Can’t be beat!

Brian said...

Do you need some info on a medical claims and billing? Then doing research on the internet should help you out. Good luck!

John said...

We all need help sometimes and when I needed bipolar disorder treatment. I knew there was somewhere I could turn.

stacy said...

Thanks for the info. It can be really hard getting help for addiction. I was looking for outpatient detox and found many useful resources on the web.

Steve said...

The time that I was blind and needed to see the light was tough. I needed info on alcohol rehab new mexico. And finally found the one that worked for me.

Tony Raz said...

We all need help sometimes and when I needed dual diagnosis centers help. I knew there was somewhere I could turn.

Dallas said...

We all need help sometimes and when I needed dual diagnosis centers help. I knew there was somewhere I could turn.

Brian said...

Being in latin lawyers can cause some major prolems for your life. I found this article to be very informative. Help is out there and it’s easier to find if you know what you’re looking for.